Couples Counseling or Marriage Counseling
Often, a couple will begin therapy to resolve communication problems in their relationship. We find that successfully identifying core relationship issues that underlie communication problems offers the best outcomes for our clients.
- High Conflict Relationships
- Infidelity (Sexual or Emotional)
- Sexual Problems
- Communication Problems
- Religious/Cultural Differences
- Separation and Divorce, Remarriage & Blended Family Issues
- Millennial Couples
- Substance Abuse/Addictions
We believe that when we help a couple strengthen their relationship, we are helping an entire family system. Couples therapy can transform family relationships.
PreMarital Counseling is an opportunity to build a strong foundation and talk about issues before you marry. Learn evidence-based strategies to resolve conflict, strengthen your bond and keep your relationship thriving for years to come.
We offer a 4 session process where we explore:
- Marital Expectations and Relationship Roles
- Healthy Communication
- Children/Parenting Expectations
- Spiritual or Religious Beliefs
- Sex and Intimacy
- Financial Goals
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Lifestyle Choices/Personal Habits
- In-laws and Extended Family
Call us to reserve a time and complete Our PreMarital Counseling Questionnaire.