Couples Counseling or Marriage Counseling
We know how important it is to have a solid relationship and give ourselves the peace, security and ability to thrive that we deserve. We've put together the essential information you need to change your mindset, take consistent action, and transform your relationship.
- High Conflict Relationships
- Infidelity (Sexual or Emotional)
- Sexual Problems
- Communication Problems
- Religious/Cultural Differences
- Separation and Divorce, Remarriage & Blended Family Issues
- Millennial Couples
- Substance Abuse/Addictions
We believe that when we help a couple strengthen their relationship, we are helping an entire family system. Couples therapy can transform family relationships.
PreMarital Counseling is an opportunity to build a strong foundation and talk about issues before you marry. Learn evidence-based strategies to resolve conflict, strengthen your bond and keep your relationship thriving for years to come.
We offer a 4 session process where we explore:
- Marital Expectations and Relationship Roles
- Healthy Communication
- Children/Parenting Expectations
- Spiritual or Religious Beliefs
- Sex and Intimacy
- Financial Goals
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Lifestyle Choices/Personal Habits
- In-laws and Extended Family
Call us to reserve a time and complete Our PreMarital Counseling Questionnaire.