Once you have kids, you know how important it is to have a solid relationship. I know life is short and I want you to have the tools you need to connect - right now - not when you're 60 or 70 like so many people do. A solid relationship not only helps you ... but it gives children (even adult children) the peace and security they need to thrive in life.
Relationships are an opportunity to grow and become your best selves. It's time to heal any unresolved issues and take consistent action so you can create an authentic and loving partnership.
If you're ready to ...
- Create space so you can talk openly and finally feel heard.
- Empower yourselves and your family to use your differences as an opportunity to connect and feel closer than before.
- Express your needs and work through old or unresolved issues.
- Stop suffering and feel the freedom and joy a loving relationship should offer.
I help couples in their "40's" manage the unique issues that arise later in life. These may include:
- Empty nest syndrome
- Living with your adult children
- Transitioning to retirement
- Negotiating financial challenges you never thought you'd have
- Living a life without regret
and so much more ....
I'm Katie Benns ACMHC and I would love to hear from you. 801-521-5068.